Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thank you...thank you...thank you

I will write again soon and post some pictures, but I just wanted to write a short note and say thanks to everyone for their kind words and congratulations. Thanks also to everyone who came to visit, sent food, gifts or called, we love you all! Thanks to my family...I have the most amazing family in the world. Sheri Lee thanks for everything...staying with me one night, taking Savannah one night, and offering to do everything. Thanks to my brothers who were there all the time and are already very protective. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything...I can't say any more or I will be bawling.
I have been in a bit of a whirlwind since I got home and my brother just fixed our computer for us and we got it back two nights ago so I feel totally out of touch and still have all my favorite blogs to read and catch up on. I feel like I have been away to another planet rather than in the hospital. I have to say that I cannot say enough good things about the staff, doctors and nurses of the PC Hospital where I was all last week. AMAZING wonderful and caring people, I feel very blessed to have had that experience. So thank you to them as well. Ok...gotta go feed Kennah. Just read my sister's comment on my last posting to find out all the details on our little princess...and a big thank you to Crystal Murray for deciding the first name of our daughter for us, without you she would still be No Name Brant... we actually only had the middle names picked and Savannah and I both wanted Kateri for a first name. Her name suits her now and we think she is pretty special. Savannah is beside herself happy in her new role as big sister and she can't wait to bring Tya home to add to the female population. Good thing Jeff loves girls :)

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Jennifer, Jeff, Savanah on the new baby, Kennah!! We were very excited to hear about her arrival. I've been reading your blog ever since Emma and Dylan came home and told me about Mrs.Clow's site. I feel kinda like I'm spying..lol.. I must tell you Jennifer that some of the things you've been writing have brought tears to my eyes. I really admire you as a mother, teacher, wife, sister, friend and daughter. You truely are an amazing woman and all those people surrounded by you are blessed to have you in their lives. Reading the posts about Savannah, you make me want to be a better mother to my children and have more patients. Reading your blog is like watching Dr. Phil....lol. We are all looking forward to seeing some pics of this new little Brant. I'm sure Jeff is proud of his 2 girls now. Take care of yourself and your beautiful family...your one amazing gal yourself.

Congratulations.....
The Gallant Family
Lori, Ricky, Dylan and Emma
XO XO

Natalie & Daniel Arsenault said...

Congratulations. All the best to you and your family. Hope we can get together sometime during our time off!

Hugs!
Nat

Red Sand said...

Your family pictures always give me a sense of a group of people who treasure each other, so I can only imagine what the new addition(s) will do to that dynamic. All the best!!

Deb said...

Glad to hear you are all well. Take care of yourself. Looking forward to seeing pics!

Anonymous said...

Yay you are posting again! I know I missed the last little while without posts! We at Greenfield have become sort of addicted to these Blogs!
It was great to see you at Danielle's house warming.
Love you, think Kennah is adorable!
Love,
Angie xo

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is WONDERFUL! What a feeling! So happy for you!

Janet T.
tuiningatreasures.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Jeff, Jennifer, and girls - you are so blessed. Tya is beautiful and I - like others cannot wait for you to get home and hold her. Have a wonderful and safe trip, you have your special Christmas gifts all with you - (all three girls).
Love you xo xo xo
Bernard, Marie and Dianne