Sunday, February 04, 2007

Where are we at in the adoption process???

Where are we at in the adoption process....hmmmm...good question. I have no idea. Are we still adopting? YES!!!!! This was recently posted by CCAA and one of my fav. sites, Rumor Queen. Do I know what it means for us...not really. I can guess, I can estimate, I can pray. All I know is that if March is almost out of the review room, we are May...so I hope it is soon for us to be out of the review room...I will feel better once we are out of the review room and onto the matching room although that may take some time. I feel like it will be sometime in 2008 when we finally have Tya with us...I am just not sure how early or late in the year that will be. It will be when it is supposed to be I guess. That is all the news I have on this front right now.

1 comment:

Dawn and Dale said...

You are getting closer and closer!!

Thanks for the comments on our blog!! It's always great to see you there!!

I can't believe your baby is coming soooo soon!!!! It feels like that time just flew right by!! (I'm sure it didn't seem like that for you!!! ;)

Blessings!!

Dawn

Pssst...if you have your baby on Tuesday it could share the day with my hubby!!! lol