Monday, February 05, 2007

The Clows...with Kennedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



They have her....Kennedy is in their arms. After all this time, all those tears, all those days of wonder and worry. She is where she is menat to be. I am so emotional right now I can't even think straight. I love my dear friend Carolyn and she is so ready to be a mom. I can't wait to talk to her in person. For now I am waiting and watching my blog for updates, just click on their name on the sidebar to read more. Look at these beautiful pictures I just had to post them.
xooxoxoxooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooxoxooxooxo to the whole family...I love you all. Hi Kennedy, we can't wait to meet you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen!! Yeah, we're SO excited about Kennedy...but we're also excited for YOU!!!! I can't wait to see if it's a girl or a boy. Babies, babies, so much fun and love!! I miss you. Steph :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, You must be ready to pop any day now!!! We are so excited to find out if you are having a girl or a boy...
We are all watching on the computer lab LCD screen the journey for Kennedy, you must be getting tingles!
Love you,
Angie xo

Anonymous said...

Mornin'! Tried to post yesterday but I don't think it worked! Yeah, we are SO excited about Kennedy too...but we are also excited and ready to hear the big news from you!!! Did you happen to go during the night?! Make sure Jeff keeps us posted!! I miss you around the school sweetie. Gotta go tread.
Love, Steph :o)