Sunday, November 14, 2010

WOWO!

Have not password protected yet as I want to make sure that Mitch can read this while we are gone. I am so excited, nervous, overwhelmed and anxious. What a mixture of emotions...yes, emotional would sum this all up for sure. We have confirmation for travel to China in December and we will be home just before Christmas with Tya! We are flying into Beijing and the next day going to Nanchang, Jiangxi. Then formal adoption proceedings the next day and back to Beijing 3 days later where we stay for 6 days. We will have excursions, submit paperwork, receive Tya's documents from the embassy and return! Whirlwind!!!
WOWO!

7 comments:

Mitchell McKenna said...

I'll still be able to read it, I was just giving you a hard time ;)

I can't believe your going to China! I don't think any of family has traveled that far! Awesome - all that before Christmas!

Shannan said...

What a birthday present for you and Savannah - a trip to China and a new baby!

Anonymous said...

If you do go password protected, please send me the pswrd as I'd love to follow along on your exciting adventure! She is adorable! xo
Angie

Anonymous said...

When you do go password protected, please send me the password as I would love to follow your journey!

Thanks,
Debra

Deanna and Kent said...

we would also enjoy following your journey
Kent and Deanna

Kathy said...

Would love to continue to follow your journey to Tya. She is beautiful and so young. Our daughter was 15 months when were adopted her. Hope you have sfae travels.
keason385@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Bridget and I would love to follow your blog....she is anxious to hear all about her new friend!
So exciting!! xo
Rebecca