Friday, November 05, 2010

Tya is 5 months old today!

Kisses on the wind!
xo
KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

--- Unknown

4 comments:

Chris, Tammy and the gang! said...

Hi Jen,
I found your blog! Oh my goodness...what amazingly, exciting news!!!!! And what a precious little girl!! So happy for your family...such exciting news and wonderful hope for everyone!!! Congratulations!

Tammy

Red Sand said...

So absolutely thrilled for you. It has been such an incredibly long wait for your family, but now the fun begins. Hugs all around and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Dear chinese mom,
You don't know me, I'm a Dutch mom to two Jiangxi children and found your blog on RQ. When I saw your referral picture I immediately recognised the setting. Your beautiful girl is from the town of Yugan, right?
So is my son whom we adopted 18 months ago. Let me tell you, you are the luckiest mom alive, Yugan is a wonderful orphanage! Please e-mail me personally so I can tell you all about it :o)
love,
Hanneke from Holland
www.gelukendroom.blogspot.com
ppvantilborg@hetnet.nl

randy and cara said...

great poem!!!!! Any Happy 5 month day to your special little one!