Monday, December 11, 2006

Miss Kennedy Clow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yahoo!!!! Introducing Miss Kennedy Clow....the newest addition to the Clow family! Born on April 1st she is currently 8 months old and will be 10 months old when Carolyn and Marvin meet her. Check out my dear friend Carolyn's blog on my sidebar to get the whole story. Looks like Carolyn and Marvin will be travelling on February 3rd to Jaingxi to meet her. I am sooooo excited and thrilled beyond words and anxious for the day I get a picture of Tya...and finally for the day when Tya and Kennedy will be splashing and playing in Carolyn and Marvin's pool together with all their friends. I can't begin to express the warmth, love, and excitement I am feeling for them right now. Congratulations you guys I love yas!

6 comments:

Angie Elsinga said...

Hey Jen, Jeff, & Savannah,
Oh what a great day. I am so excited for the Clow's, but also for you guys. You must be bubbling over tonight with excitement and wonder. This will be you guys soon! We are so lucky to be surrounded by love.
Sleep well!
Love Angie xo

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Referral time is always the most exciting time!!! Lucky them, they have their travel dates already too!

We are still waiting for ours - hopefully soon!

Deb

Tao's Mommy said...

Ohh I cannot wait until its OUR turn!! Kennedy is too super cute!! I love her THICK hair!!

Wendy said...

SHe is so precious!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I know what you mean! Isn't she ADORABLE! I mean, really, you just want to hug her! Oh, she's cute! I wish them all the best!

Tao's Mommy said...

Hey Jen,
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the best to you in 2007!!!
How are you feeling? Been thinking of you!!!
~~HUGS~~