Monday, December 06, 2010

wow... the count down is on!

I am feeling like I am almost ready... I have family staying at my house the whole time we are gone, sleeping over every night, cleaning my house and putting up my tree... I love living beside my parents!!!  I will do my Christmas shopping in China... Bob suggested it and he convinced me that I will find everything I need there.  I can go to a Toy Emporium, the Dirt Market... and I can find everything I need. So all I have to do is pack... sounds easy but I have about ten different lists and a husband who insists that we travel light.  I am such a worrier...so you can imagine how much worrying I am doing about everything.

ok...off the compute Jeff is home!

3 comments:

J Brant said...

computer...lol... I was typing fast!

randy and cara said...

heh, seems everything needs to be quick as the countdown is just about done and travel is approaching!

J Brant said...

by the way... I have no idea what a dirt market is???