Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hooray!!! New pictures on Mei Lin!! Congrats Natalie and Daniel!!



I don't know how to hper link yet so I hope it is ok with Natalie and Daniel that I post a picture of Mei Lin here. You can also check out their blog on the sidebar under Natalie and Daniel to read all about their amazing journey. I can hardly believe that they are there in China now. I only meet Natalie and Daniel a couple of times but through reading their story I sure have a special place in my heart for them. They are a beautiful family and Mei Lin sounds like a cutie pie! I can't wait to meet them at the airport next Saturday.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Isn't she delicious!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Don't tell me we might actually finally meet!!! see you Saturday!!!
*HUGABUGS*

Middle-Aged Moi said...

So exciting! She is too cute!