Sunday, November 19, 2006

Half a Year Log in Date Anniversary

Half a year has passed since we were officially logged in!!! It is hard to believe, six months since China has had our file in their system! Plus another nine months before that since we made our first call to set up a homestudy...that is officially over a year in the actual process according to me. Not to mention the time and research we had before that...years thinking about adoption, reading about adoption, discussing adoption. It seems like forever in someways. I guess it is good that I am only two months away from having Tya and Savannah's baby brother or sister. I think at this point it is the only thing keeping me sane. So I celebrate this milestone of bringing us that much closer to having Tya become a part of our family and that much closer to having this baby...wow, I just realized I am going to be a mother of three!!!

6 comments:

Deb said...

Happy 6 months LID. Happy 7 months pregnancy! Hope you are feeling well.
I wanted to make a guess on the gender of your baby, I think you will have a boy.
Wow, what an exciting Christmas it will be for you next year.
So does that mean you will have back to back parental leave!!!
WHoooo Hoooo!! 2 years to spend with your babies!

Dawn and Dale said...

Happy 6 Months!! Oh man....your story just absolutely amazes me!! How exciting!!

I just realized today that your due date is on my dh's birthday!!

Congrats and thanks for your kind words on our blog.

Blessings,

Dawn

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Happy 6 months to y'all. Hope the next 6 fly by just as quickly.
xo

Tao's Mommy said...

Happy 6 month LIDiversary!! WOW...7 months pregnant...This is the quickest pregnancy that I have ever heard of...lol!! I hope all is good and your feeling great!! Your story is amazing and I'm sooo happy you are continuing your Journey to Tya. Yup, you will be a Momma to 3...how fun!!
Keep us posted especially in these next 2 months!!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Congratulations!!! Half a year is quite an achievement and I would be celebrating that one for sure!

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Happy 6 months. Every milestone is a great feeling!

I am going INSANE tonight trying to pass another night away waiting for any type of rumour.....

Deb