Sunday, June 11, 2006

Log-in date May 19th




Well we received an email from the province on Wedneday June 7th that they had received written notification from CCAA that our log-in date for our documents was May 19th, 2006. (LID- May 19th) Our documents were sent to China (DTC) on May 16th...see above photo where friend and colleague Stephanie put a message on my white board at school after hearing the news (thanks for all your support, Steph. Steph and her husband adopted a little girl from China too). That part of the process( from DTC to LID) went fairly quickly too bad the rest couldn't go as fast. In the mail a couple of weeks ago I received my Magnolia Doll to see more information on here go to: www.magnoliaandfriends.com there are some really neat things there to buy. I like that the lady,Marcia, that owns the company also adopted three times from China and she is SUPER nice, everything seems so personal and she even wrote me an email wishing me luck with the process. My favorite thing about my Magnolia doll is the little piece of red thread in her pocket that came all the way from China and Marcia picked out herself!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Congrats Jen and Jeff! Wow DTC to LID was only 3 days! Thats awsome!
Now we just have to pray that timelines speed up!!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Congratulations guys! It's nice to know that you've done all that paperwork and now it is in the hands of the CCAA. I really think that things are going to speed up, perhaps not for our timeline, but probably sometime after that. I think a lot of people went with China when the process sped up, but then when timelines increased, not as many people went with China. Therefore, once we are through, say, June, July, August and maybe early fall, I think they'll start sending out more referrals each month. Even though they're preparing you for a long wait, you may be in the best position to get a shorter wait time. Clear as mud? Just my 2 cents...see you Monday. Only 3 weeks of work left...
xo Carolyn

randy and cara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
randy and cara said...

Congrats, we are fellow may 19 LID'ers :).

took us 19 days from DTC to know, and I considered that amazing, 3 days??!!! WHOA!

Here's hoping the REST of the processing goes quick !!!

http://www.waitingforourgift.blogspot.com

Tao's Mommy said...

Hi Jen,
Love the doll....Thanks for the link, I will be ordering one in the next few days.
And CONGRATS on your LID, oh how EXCITING!!!
Keep blogging, I love following your journey to Tya (love her name).

Kim
www.kbowesjourney.blogspot.com