Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another Popular Question


When? When will we be going to China? When will we be adopting Tya? This is a question I really don't have the answer to. Anyone who follows the links on my page to other blogs or reads other blogs or is adopting from China too probably already knows the answer to these questions. The answer is uncertain. We had heard 14 to 16 months from login date and now that has increased to 18 months, that means if our login date is May or June we will not be travellling until December of 2007 or January 2008...yikes! Maybe things will speed up or maybe things will slow down even more...it is anyone's guess. So if I forget to post any updates on this it is safe to assume the time is atleast that long, but if I hear any good news I will be writing pronto!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I hear ya! I also read somewhere that a lady was waiting and times went from 12-14 to 6-8 during her LID wait, who knows! It gives us hope to think it could possibly change to a shorter wait.
BTW, I love the name, it is really sweet.